Watch Video: Phone explodes in man’s pocket at Mumbai restaurant
In a horrific incident, a man having lunch at a restaurant in Mumbai witnessed his phone explode lying in his shirt pocket. The incident took place in Mumbai’s Bhandup area.
In a CCTV footage recorded on June 4, the man can be seen jumping off his seat and throwing away the mobile phone as fumes come out of the gadget. Other people in the restaurant can be seen running in panic.
According to reports, the man sustained minor injuries and was later admitted to a hospital.