- 400g paneer, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 200g yogurt
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 25g onion, cut into large pieces
- 25g green bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- Pinch turmeric powder
- Oil, for brushing
- Mix together all ingredients and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Meanwhile, soak wooden skewers in water for 1 hour to ensure they do not burn while cooking.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and thread pieces of paneer, onion and bell peppers alternatively on wooden skewers. Brush a little oil over and grill until edges are charred, about 5 minutes. Remove and serve.